If you are experiencing problems running Jonah Lomu Rugby under Windows 95 or (more commonly) Windows 98 you may need to make a boot disk to allow your PC to run in DOS mode.
Typical errors that can be fixed by the use of a boot disk:
To make a boot disk, please do the following:
- Invalid drive specification when trying to change to your CD drive
- Crash address unrelocated
- DOS/4GW error...
- Download the file JLBoot.zip to your hard drive.
- Extract the files to a blank, formatted floppy disk in your A: drive (you will need Winzip or a similar zip extraction package).
- Follow the instructions in the 'Readme.txt' file which will now be present on the floppy disk.